Importance of SEO
what is SEO and Importance of SEO are very common question these days, these are given below,
What is SEO?
Optimization of search engines (SEO) is the process of bringing targeted traffic from the organic rankings of a search engine to a website. Popular SEO related tasks include the creation of high-quality content, the optimization of content around particular keywords, and the creation of backlinks.
Types of SEO
- On page SEO(On site search engine optimization):The practice of optimizing individual web pages to rank higher in search engines and get more organic traffic is On-Page SEO (also called on-site SEO). It revolves heavily around optimizing search purpose sites, but also includes the development and optimization of HTML tags such as titles and meta descriptions.
- Off Page SEO(Off site search engine optimization):Off-page SEO refers to approaches that can be used to boost a website’s ranking on the search engine results page (SERPs). Off-page SEO is synonymous with link building by many individuals, but it is more than that.In general, for the purpose of ranking a website higher in the search results, off-page SEO has to do with promotion strategies, outside website content.
Importance of SEO
- It is important to maintain a position in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and others. To control the position through the search engine, Alexa and other ranking sites will track the SEO ranking. You can monitor your website by getting the rating, to know the status of your website.
- The majority of search engine users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 recommendations in the search engine results pages (more than 70 percent, see graph below) (SERPS). Your website needs to appear in one of the top places to take advantage of this and draw traffic to your website or customers to your online store.
- SEO is not only about search engines, but the user experience and efficiency of a website is improved by good SEO practices.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords searched by the user boosts the morale of the website.
- SEO is fantastic for your web site’s social promotion. On Facebook, Twitter, or other social media networks, people who discover your website by browsing Google or Bing are more likely to support it.
- For the smooth running of a broad website, SEO is crucial. In a direct and indirect way, web pages with more than one author will benefit from SEO. Their direct advantage is an improvement in organic traffic and their indirect advantage is that they have a standard system (checklists) to use before on-site content is written.
- SEO would be able to position you ahead of the competition. If two websites are selling the same thing, the optimized website for the search engine is more likely to have more clients and make more sales.
These are the main six Importance of SEO………..