Step 1: Create a list of links to disavow
Assemble your list of pages or domains to disavow in a text file that you will upload to Google.
Link file format:
- Specify one URL or domain to disavow per line. You cannot disavow an entire subpath, such as
- To disavow a domain (or subdomain) prefix it with “
domain:“, for example:
- The file must be a text file encoded in UTF-8 or 7-bit ASCII
- The file name must end in .txt
- Maximum URL length is 2,048 characters
- Maximum file size is 100,000 lines (including blank lines and comment lines) and 2MB.
- You can include comments if you like by starting a line with a # mark. Any lines that begin with # will be ignored by Google.
Source Url : https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2648487?hl=en