Google SEO Optimization
Search Engine Optimization(SEO) means optimizing a website for higher rankings in organic search results. Keyword analysis should be your first step when it comes to Google SEO Optimization.That’s because you want to customize your content around keywords that individuals type into Google. And when you customize your web pages around those exact search queries, you can rank your blog posts as well as landing pages for those terms. However,before you begin writing material, it’s best to do your keyword analysis.As a result,this lets you know which keywords in your content to concentrate on.so,best solution is to use a mixture of limited and long-tail keywords..
What is the competition for keywords? The calculation of how difficult it would be to rank for a specific keyword is keyword rivalry.so,depending on how famous the keyword is and industry competition, the competition for a keyword can vary.
It’s time to write after you’ve completed your Google SEO keyword research and have a list of Google SEO keywords you want to hit! In your content, your SEO keywords need to appear – just don’t overdo it or your content will look spammy.
Place your the most precious keywords in :
- Body of that text – Try not to just use over and over again the same keywords. In modifiers (for instance, use ‘best’, ‘top’) and long-tails, incorporate them.
- Title – It will raise your CTR from the SERP by using the keyword in your title.
- subheads – Subheadings or H2 headings are useful locations for Google SEO
Your job hasn’t finished yet! Do not forget to apply keywords from Google SEO to:
- Meta Title: In search engine reports, the meta title appears.Use solid keyword for this.
- Meta description: This description is displayed under your Google link. Write an entertaining meta summary to improve your click-through rate that includes appropriate keywords.
- Image file names/ALT attributes: Firstly,include photos in your Google SEO material .For readers, pictures are attractive and they are also liked by Google.
- Anchor text: Use your keyword as the anchor text to connect to your new page from many other pages on your site.This makes finding and rating your page easy for Google crawlers.
Google SEO : How to optimize your web pages
Your pages or content will concentrate on a key part of your Google SEO ,By concentrating on these six fields, customize your web pages for Google:
- Keyword analysis
- Title tag
- Meta description
- Markup of Structured Data
Guide to Link Building and Content Promotion
Allow your optimized content more available when it is shared on social networks and developing links to your content. Ensure that there are enough internal and build external links from outside sites. These acts are referred to as off-page SEO.
Get more information about connection building techniques for Google SEO:
- Link Building 101: This SEO link building guide from Google covers all the basics of link building techniques.
- How to Create Great Back links
- Five Google SEO Link Building Experts: This Google SEO starter guide gives you advice from SEO gurus who share their best secrets for link building